Sunday, February 27, 2011

The shortest month.

February's socks have been done since tuesday, but I have been absolutely bagged all week, so I took pictures of them today to share with you.

These are made with Yummy Yarn in colour Crab Apple Jelly.  I love the way it striped up, with very minimal pooling.


The pattern is from Wendy Johnson's Socks from the Toe Up.  They are the Lacy Rib pattern.  I didn't make them as tall as I think I should have, but such is life, and I think I got a little impatient with these ones.  They almost match in terms of colour progressions.  Very similar fraternal twins, at any rate.

Here is a close up of the pattern:


I'm having some issues with my sizing and yarn growth after washing.  Not sure how to fix it, but I will try a few different things over the next few months.  Keep calm and knit on!

1 comment: